Roofer Greven Dakbedekkingen from Eindhoven is the roofer for EPDM Roofing. EPDM is a white or black rubber membrane, sustainable, environment friendly, maintenance-free and will last at least 50 years.
We use all types of roof covers and do all types of roofing work:
- EPDM Roofing is available in reflecting white or black, for flat roof or pitched roof. It is sustainable, environment friendly, maintenance-free and will last at least 50 years. EPDM is glued, flat and tight, see EPDM Roofing photo show.
- Bitumen is the classic roof cover for a flat roof. Bitumen has a life expectancy of less than half of that of EPDM.
- TPO is the most reflecting roof cover. TPO is a rubber membrame, just like EPDM. It has some of the same advantages like appliance without open fire. It is environment friendly, reflecting (white) and saves energy. It is cheaper than EPDM and has a life expectancy of at least 30 years.
- POCB EPDM
- Tiled Roof is the classic roof cover for a pitched roof.
- PVC roofing, the synthetic roof cover of PolyVinylChloride.
- Roof Insulation for more comfort and energy saving. The low VAT (in dutch BTW) of 6% on housing insulation labour costs will be raised to 9% on in 2019. Roof Insulation insulates in winter and summer, for a cooler house or office in the summer.
- Lead and zinc works.
- Chimney stack maintenance.
- Green roof, sedum roof, roof garden, garden pond with EPDM.
- All roof works.
- Solving roof leakage, both urgent and non-urgent.
EPDM roofs are quality roofs!
With more than 25 years experience in roofing Greven Dakbedekkingen gives you the assurance of a reliable and professional roofing company. For both private and business customers we offer sharp and very competitive prices.
For pitched roofs there are rubber slates with a life expectancy of at least 50 years! The rubber slates have been tested and qualified under harsh conditions in the winters of Canada. The thickness of the slates gives it a luxurious, robust appearance. They come in 6 colours. Read more on Rubber slates.
If you want to break down the old roof and take care of the waste by yourself, you can save money. We can lend you a trailer for free. More money saving.
EPDM photo show showing step by step how an old bitumen roof is replaced by an EPDM roof.
EPDM Roofing is also available in reflecting white!
A lot of chemical and industrial companies and filling stations choose EPDM roofing instead of bitumen because EPDM is applied without open fire, without any fire hazard, and it is maintenance-free. This is a trend we also see with other companies: roofing without open fire.